Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Reactions to Sept. 13 QUADRE Concert

As you all know, we received a lot of very positive and wonderful feedback at our September 13 concert at the Community School of Music and Arts, Finn Center. We had a very diverse audience that came due to the marketing efforts of CSMA and ourselves. Just a great way to Kick-Off the season.

I wanted to share a couple letters we received the following week:

"Your Wednesday night 'QUADRE' concert was a treat to hear. As I become more familiar with French horn music, I find your mellow tones even more enjoyable. Enclosing an extra donation. May time in Nevada be productive for your group."

"I have attended a number of your concerts but none have captured my heart like your Kick-Off concert last Wednesday. The intimate setting of Tateuchi Hall lent itself well to your warm humor and your music. Your four horns were truly one voice that drew pictures in each piece and, for me, especially in light hearted Nimble & Quick; in toe tapping Rolling Home; in deeply moving Moments and playful Landler; and in beautiful Shepherd's Call. Thank you for that evening! All the best in the coming season!"

No comments: